Eating disorders F50
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Eating disorders" is "F50". F50 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F50 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F50 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F50 - other international versions of ICD-10 F50 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- anorexia NOS (R63.0)
- feeding difficulties (R63.3)
- feeding problems of newborn (P92.-)
- polyphagia (R63.2)
- feeding disorder in infancy or childhood (F98.2-)
Codes: = Billable
- F50 Eating disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.