Other specified nonpsychotic mental disorders F48.8
- F48.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F48.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F48.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 F48.8 may differ.
- Dhat syndrome
- Occupational neurosis, including writer's cramp
- Psychasthenic neurosis
- Psychogenic syncope
Codes: = Billable
F48 Other nonpsychotic mental disorders
- F48.8 Other specified nonpsychotic mental disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.