Pseudobulbar affect F48.2
- F48.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F48.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F48.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 F48.2 may differ.
- Involuntary emotional expression disorder
Codes: = Billable
F48 Other nonpsychotic mental disorders
- F48.2 Pseudobulbar affect
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.