Other somatoform disorders F45.8
- F45.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F45.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F45.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 F45.8 may differ.
- Psychogenic dysmenorrhea
- Psychogenic dysphagia, including 'globus hystericus'
- Psychogenic pruritus
- Psychogenic torticollis
- Somatoform autonomic dysfunction
- Teeth grinding
- sleep related teeth grinding (G47.63)
Codes: = Billable
F45 Somatoform disorders
- F45.8 Other somatoform disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.