Somatoform disorders F45
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Somatoform disorders" is "F45". F45 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F45 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F45 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F45 - other international versions of ICD-10 F45 may differ.
- dissociative and conversion disorders (F44.-)
- factitious disorders (F68.1-, F68.A)
- hair-plucking (F63.3)
- lalling (F80.0)
- lisping (F80.0)
- malingering [conscious simulation] (Z76.5)
- nail-biting (F98.8)
- psychological or behavioral factors associated with disorders or diseases classified elsewhere (F54)
- sexual dysfunction, not due to a substance or known physiological condition (F52.-)
- thumb-sucking (F98.8)
- tic disorders (in childhood and adolescence) (F95.-)
- Tourette's syndrome (F95.2)
- trichotillomania (F63.3)
Codes: = Billable
- F45 Somatoform disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.