Conversion disorder with sensory symptom or deficit F44.6
- F44.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F44.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F44.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 F44.6 may differ.
- Conversion disorder with anesthesia or sensory loss
- Conversion disorder with special sensory symptoms
- Dissociative anesthesia and sensory loss
- Psychogenic deafness
Codes: = Billable
F44 Dissociative and conversion disorders
- F44.6 Conversion disorder with sensory symptom or deficit
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.