Conversion disorder with motor symptom or deficit F44.4
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Conversion disorder with motor symptom or deficit" is "F44.4". F44.4 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F44.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F44.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F44.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 F44.4 may differ.
- Conversion disorder with abnormal movement
- Conversion disorder with speech symptoms
- Conversion disorder with swallowing symptoms
- Conversion disorder with weakness/paralysis
- Dissociative motor disorders
- Psychogenic aphonia
- Psychogenic dysphonia
Codes: = Billable
F44 Dissociative and conversion disorders
- F44.4 Conversion disorder with motor symptom or deficit
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.