Dissociative and conversion disorders F44
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Dissociative and conversion disorders" is "F44". F44 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F44 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F44 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F44 - other international versions of ICD-10 F44 may differ.
- malingering [conscious simulation] (Z76.5)
- conversion hysteria
- conversion reaction
- hysterical psychosis
Codes: = Billable
F44 Dissociative and conversion disorders
- F44.0 Dissociative amnesia
- F44.1 Dissociative fugue
- F44.2 Dissociative stupor
- F44.4 Conversion disorder with motor symptom or deficit
- F44.5 Conversion disorder with seizures or convulsions
- F44.6 Conversion disorder with sensory symptom or deficit
- F44.7 Conversion disorder with mixed symptom presentation
- F44.8 Other dissociative and conversion disorders
- F44.9 Dissociative and conversion disorder, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.