Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood F43.23
- F43.23 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F43.23 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F43.23 - other international versions of ICD-10 F43.23 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
F43 Reaction to severe stress, and adjustment disorders
F43.2 Adjustment disorders
- F43.23 Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood
- F43.2 Adjustment disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.