Other phobic anxiety disorders F40.8
- F40.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F40.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F40.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 F40.8 may differ.
- Phobic anxiety disorder of childhood
Codes: = Billable
F40 Phobic anxiety disorders
- F40.8 Other phobic anxiety disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.