Dysthymic disorder F34.1
- F34.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F34.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F34.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 F34.1 may differ.
- Depressive neurosis
- Depressive personality disorder
- Neurotic depression
- Persistent anxiety depression
- Persistent depressive disorder
- anxiety depression (mild or not persistent) (F41.8)
Codes: = Billable
F34 Persistent mood [affective] disorders
- F34.1 Dysthymic disorder
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.