Manic episode, severe with psychotic symptoms F30.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Manic episode, severe with psychotic symptoms" is "F30.2". F30.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F30.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F30.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F30.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 F30.2 may differ.
- Manic stupor
- Mania with mood-congruent psychotic symptoms
- Mania with mood-incongruent psychotic symptoms
Codes: = Billable
F30 Manic episode
- F30.2 Manic episode, severe with psychotic symptoms
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.