Shared psychotic disorder F24
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Shared psychotic disorder" is "F24". F24 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F24 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F24 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F24 - other international versions of ICD-10 F24 may differ.
- Folie à deux
- Induced paranoid disorder
- Induced psychotic disorder
Codes: = Billable
F24 Shared psychotic disorder
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.