Delusional disorders F22
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Delusional disorders" is "F22". F22 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F22 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F22 - other international versions of ICD-10 F22 may differ.
- Delusional dysmorphophobia
- Involutional paranoid state
- Paranoia querulans
- Paranoid psychosis
- Paranoid state
- Paraphrenia (late)
- Sensitiver Beziehungswahn
- mood [affective] disorders with psychotic symptoms (F30.2, F31.2, F31.5, F31.64, F32.3, F33.3)
- paranoid schizophrenia (F20.0)
Codes: = Billable
F22 Delusional disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.