Schizotypal disorder F21
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Schizotypal disorder" is "F21". F21 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F21 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F21 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F21 - other international versions of ICD-10 F21 may differ.
- Borderline schizophrenia
- Latent schizophrenia
- Latent schizophrenic reaction
- Prepsychotic schizophrenia
- Prodromal schizophrenia
- Pseudoneurotic schizophrenia
- Pseudopsychopathic schizophrenia
- Schizotypal personality disorder
Codes: = Billable
F21 Schizotypal disorder
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.