The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Schizophrenia" is "F20". F20 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F20 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F20 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F20 - other international versions of ICD-10 F20 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- brief psychotic disorder (F23)
- cyclic schizophrenia (F25.0)
- mood [affective] disorders with psychotic symptoms (F30.2, F31.2, F31.5, F31.64, F32.3, F33.3)
- schizoaffective disorder (F25.-)
- schizophrenic reaction NOS (F23)
Codes: = Billable
- F20 Schizophrenia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.