Inhalant dependence with inhalant-induced anxiety disorder F18.280
- F18.280 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F18.280 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F18.280 - other international versions of ICD-10 F18.280 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
F18 Inhalant related disorders
F18.2 Inhalant dependence
F18.28 Inhalant dependence with other inhalant-induced disorders
- F18.280 Inhalant dependence with inhalant-induced anxiety disorder
- F18.28 Inhalant dependence with other inhalant-induced disorders
- F18.2 Inhalant dependence
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.