Inhalant abuse with inhalant-induced anxiety disorder F18.180
- F18.180 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F18.180 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F18.180 - other international versions of ICD-10 F18.180 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
F18 Inhalant related disorders
F18.1 Inhalant abuse
F18.18 Inhalant abuse with other inhalant-induced disorders
- F18.180 Inhalant abuse with inhalant-induced anxiety disorder
- F18.18 Inhalant abuse with other inhalant-induced disorders
- F18.1 Inhalant abuse
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.