Cocaine use, unspecified with cocaine-induced psychotic disorder F14.95
- F14.95 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F14.95 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F14.95 - other international versions of ICD-10 F14.95 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
F14 Cocaine related disorders
F14.9 Cocaine use, unspecified
- F14.95 Cocaine use, unspecified with cocaine-induced psychotic disorder
- F14.9 Cocaine use, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.