Cocaine use, unspecified with cocaine-induced mood disorder F14.94
- F14.94 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F14.94 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F14.94 - other international versions of ICD-10 F14.94 may differ.
- Cocaine induced bipolar or related disorder, without use disorder
- Cocaine induced depressive disorder, without use disorder
Codes: = Billable
F14 Cocaine related disorders
F14.9 Cocaine use, unspecified
- F14.94 Cocaine use, unspecified with cocaine-induced mood disorder
- F14.9 Cocaine use, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.