Cocaine dependence F14.2
- F14.2 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F14.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F14.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 F14.2 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes: Type 2 Excludes:
- cocaine poisoning (T40.5-)
Codes: = Billable
F14 Cocaine related disorders
F14.2 Cocaine dependence
- F14.20 Cocaine dependence, uncomplicated
- F14.21 Cocaine dependence, in remission
- F14.22 Cocaine dependence with intoxication
- F14.23 Cocaine dependence with withdrawal
- F14.24 Cocaine dependence with cocaine-induced mood disorder
- F14.25 Cocaine dependence with cocaine-induced psychotic disorder
- F14.28 Cocaine dependence with other cocaine-induced disorder
- F14.29 Cocaine dependence with unspecified cocaine-induced disorder
- F14.2 Cocaine dependence
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.