Cocaine abuse F14.1
- F14.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F14.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F14.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 F14.1 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
F14 Cocaine related disorders
F14.1 Cocaine abuse
- F14.10 Cocaine abuse, uncomplicated
- F14.11 Cocaine abuse, in remission
- F14.12 Cocaine abuse with intoxication
- F14.14 Cocaine abuse with cocaine-induced mood disorder
- F14.15 Cocaine abuse with cocaine-induced psychotic disorder
- F14.18 Cocaine abuse with other cocaine-induced disorder
- F14.19 Cocaine abuse with unspecified cocaine-induced disorder
- F14.1 Cocaine abuse
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.