Cocaine related disorders F14
- F14 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F14 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F14 - other international versions of ICD-10 F14 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- other stimulant-related disorders (F15.-)
Codes: = Billable
- F14 Cocaine related disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.