Alcohol related disorders F10
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Alcohol related disorders" is "F10". F10 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F10 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F10 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F10 - other international versions of ICD-10 F10 may differ.
- code for blood alcohol level, if applicable (Y90.-)
Codes: = Billable
- F10 Alcohol related disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.