Amnestic disorder due to known physiological condition F04
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Amnestic disorder due to known physiological condition" is "F04". F04 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F04 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F04 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F04 - other international versions of ICD-10 F04 may differ.
- Korsakov's psychosis or syndrome, nonalcoholic
- the underlying physiological condition
- amnesia NOS (R41.3)
- anterograde amnesia (R41.1)
- dissociative amnesia (F44.0)
- retrograde amnesia (R41.2)
Codes: = Billable
F04 Amnestic disorder due to known physiological condition
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.