Unspecified dementia F03
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Unspecified dementia" is "F03". F03 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F03 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F03 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F03 - other international versions of ICD-10 F03 may differ.
- Presenile dementia NOS
- Presenile psychosis NOS
- Primary degenerative dementia NOS
- Senile dementia NOS
- Senile dementia depressed or paranoid type
- Senile psychosis NOS
- senility NOS (R41.81)
Codes: = Billable
- F03 Unspecified dementia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.