Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhere F02
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhere" is "F02". F02 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F02 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F02 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F02 - other international versions of ICD-10 F02 may differ.
- the underlying physiological condition, such as:
- Alzheimer's (G30.-)
- cerebral lipidosis (E75.4)
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (A81.0-)
- dementia with Lewy bodies (G31.83)
- dementia with Parkinsonism (G31.83)
- epilepsy and recurrent seizures (G40.-)
- frontotemporal dementia (G31.09)
- hepatolenticular degeneration (E83.0)
- human immunodeficiency virus [HIV] disease (B20)
- Huntington's disease (G10)
- hypercalcemia (E83.52)
- hypothyroidism, acquired (E00-E03.-)
- intoxications (T36-T65)
- Jakob-Creutzfeldt disease (A81.0-)
- multiple sclerosis (G35)
- neurosyphilis (A52.17)
- niacin deficiency [pellagra] (E52)
- Parkinson's disease (G20)
- Pick's disease (G31.01)
- polyarteritis nodosa (M30.0)
- prion disease (A81.9)
- systemic lupus erythematosus (M32.-)
- traumatic brain injury (S06.-)
- trypanosomiasis (B56.-, B57.-)
- vitamin B deficiency (E53.8)
- dementia in alcohol and psychoactive substance disorders (F10-F19, with .17, .27, .97)
- vascular dementia (F01.5-)
- Major neurocognitive disorder in other diseases classified elsewhere
Codes: = Billable
- F02 Dementia in other diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.