Vascular dementia F01
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Vascular dementia" is "F01". F01 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F01 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F01 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F01 - other international versions of ICD-10 F01 may differ.
- Vascular dementia as a result of infarction of the brain due to vascular disease, including hypertensive cerebrovascular disease.
- the underlying physiological condition or sequelae of cerebrovascular disease.
- arteriosclerotic dementia
Codes: = Billable
- F01 Vascular dementia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.