Postprocedural hypopituitarism E89.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Postprocedural hypopituitarism" is "E89.3". E89.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E89.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E89.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E89.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 E89.3 may differ.
- Postirradiation hypopituitarism
Codes: = Billable
E89 Postprocedural endocrine and metabolic complications and disorders, not elsewhere classified
- E89.3 Postprocedural hypopituitarism
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.