Postprocedural hypoinsulinemia E89.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Postprocedural hypoinsulinemia" is "E89.1". E89.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E89.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E89.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E89.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 E89.1 may differ.
- Postpancreatectomy hyperglycemia
- Postsurgical hypoinsulinemia
- code, if applicable, to identify:
- acquired absence of pancreas (Z90.41-)
- diabetes mellitus (postpancreatectomy) (postprocedural) (E13.-)
- insulin use (Z79.4)
Codes: = Billable
E89 Postprocedural endocrine and metabolic complications and disorders, not elsewhere classified
- E89.1 Postprocedural hypoinsulinemia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.