Tumor lysis syndrome E88.3
- E88.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E88.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E88.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 E88.3 may differ.
- Tumor lysis syndrome (spontaneous)
- Tumor lysis syndrome following antineoplastic drug chemotherapy
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T45.1X5)
Codes: = Billable
E88 Other and unspecified metabolic disorders
- E88.3 Tumor lysis syndrome
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.