Lipodystrophy, not elsewhere classified E88.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Lipodystrophy, not elsewhere classified" is "E88.1". E88.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E88.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E88.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E88.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 E88.1 may differ.
- Lipodystrophy NOS
- Whipple's disease (K90.81)
Codes: = Billable
E88 Other and unspecified metabolic disorders
- E88.1 Lipodystrophy, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.