Plasminogen deficiency E88.02
- E88.02 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E88.02 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E88.02 - other international versions of ICD-10 E88.02 may differ.
- Type 1 plasminogen deficiency
- Type 2 plasminogen deficiency
- , if applicable, ligneous conjunctivitis (H10.51)
Codes: = Billable
E88 Other and unspecified metabolic disorders
E88.0 Disorders of plasma-protein metabolism, not elsewhere classified
- E88.02 Plasminogen deficiency
- E88.0 Disorders of plasma-protein metabolism, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.