Alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency E88.01
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency" is "E88.01". E88.01 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E88.01 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E88.01 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E88.01 - other international versions of ICD-10 E88.01 may differ.
- AAT deficiency
Codes: = Billable
E88 Other and unspecified metabolic disorders
E88.0 Disorders of plasma-protein metabolism, not elsewhere classified
- E88.01 Alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency
- E88.0 Disorders of plasma-protein metabolism, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.