Hereditary hemochromatosis E83.110
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hereditary hemochromatosis" is "E83.110". E83.110 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E83.110 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E83.110 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E83.110 - other international versions of ICD-10 E83.110 may differ.
- Bronzed diabetes
- Pigmentary cirrhosis (of liver)
- Primary (hereditary) hemochromatosis
Codes: = Billable
E83 Disorders of mineral metabolism
E83.1 Disorders of iron metabolism
- E83.110 Hereditary hemochromatosis
- E83.11 Hemochromatosis
- E83.1 Disorders of iron metabolism
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.