Disorders of porphyrin and bilirubin metabolism E80
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Disorders of porphyrin and bilirubin metabolism" is "E80". E80 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E80 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E80 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E80 - other international versions of ICD-10 E80 may differ.
- defects of catalase and peroxidase
Codes: = Billable
E80 Disorders of porphyrin and bilirubin metabolism
- E80.0 Hereditary erythropoietic porphyria
- E80.1 Porphyria cutanea tarda
- E80.2 Other and unspecified porphyria
- E80.3 Defects of catalase and peroxidase
- E80.4 Gilbert syndrome
- E80.5 Crigler-Najjar syndrome
- E80.6 Other disorders of bilirubin metabolism
- E80.7 Disorder of bilirubin metabolism, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.