Disorders of purine and pyrimidine metabolism E79
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Disorders of purine and pyrimidine metabolism" is "E79". E79 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E79 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E79 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E79 - other international versions of ICD-10 E79 may differ.
- Ataxia-telangiectasia (Q87.1)
- Bloom's syndrome (Q82.8)
- Cockayne's syndrome (Q87.1)
- calculus of kidney (N20.0)
- combined immunodeficiency disorders (D81.-)
- Fanconi's anemia (D61.09)
- gout (M1A.-, M10.-)
- orotaciduric anemia (D53.0)
- progeria (E34.8)
- Werner's syndrome (E34.8)
- xeroderma pigmentosum (Q82.1)
Codes: = Billable
- E79 Disorders of purine and pyrimidine metabolism
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.