Disorders of lipoprotein metabolism and other lipidemias E78
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Disorders of lipoprotein metabolism and other lipidemias" is "E78". E78 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E78 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E78 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E78 - other international versions of ICD-10 E78 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
E78 Disorders of lipoprotein metabolism and other lipidemias
- E78.0 Pure hypercholesterolemia
- E78.1 Pure hyperglyceridemia
- E78.2 Mixed hyperlipidemia
- E78.3 Hyperchylomicronemia
- E78.4 Other hyperlipidemia
- E78.5 Hyperlipidemia, unspecified
- E78.6 Lipoprotein deficiency
- E78.7 Disorders of bile acid and cholesterol metabolism
- E78.8 Other disorders of lipoprotein metabolism
- E78.9 Disorder of lipoprotein metabolism, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.