Other disorders of amino-acid metabolism E72
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other disorders of amino-acid metabolism" is "E72". E72 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E72 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E72 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E72 - other international versions of ICD-10 E72 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
E72 Other disorders of amino-acid metabolism
- E72.0 Disorders of amino-acid transport
- E72.1 Disorders of sulfur-bearing amino-acid metabolism
- E72.2 Disorders of urea cycle metabolism
- E72.3 Disorders of lysine and hydroxylysine metabolism
- E72.4 Disorders of ornithine metabolism
- E72.5 Disorders of glycine metabolism
- E72.8 Other specified disorders of amino-acid metabolism
- E72.9 Disorder of amino-acid metabolism, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.