Overweight and obesity E66
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Overweight and obesity" is "E66". E66 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E66 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E66 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E66 - other international versions of ICD-10 E66 may differ.
- code to identify body mass index (BMI), if known (Z68.-)
- obesity complicating pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium, if applicable (O99.21-)
Codes: = Billable
- E66 Overweight and obesity
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.