Sequelae of protein-calorie malnutrition E64.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Sequelae of protein-calorie malnutrition" is "E64.0". E64.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E64.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E64.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E64.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 E64.0 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- retarded development following protein-calorie malnutrition (E45)
Codes: = Billable
E64 Sequelae of malnutrition and other nutritional deficiencies
- E64.0 Sequelae of protein-calorie malnutrition
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.