Sequelae of malnutrition and other nutritional deficiencies E64
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Sequelae of malnutrition and other nutritional deficiencies" is "E64". E64 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- E64 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E64 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E64 - other international versions of ICD-10 E64 may differ.
- This category is to be used to indicate conditions in categories E43, E44, E46, E50-E63 as the cause of sequelae, which are themselves classified elsewhere. The 'sequelae' include conditions specified as such; they also include the late effects of diseases classifiable to the above categories if the disease itself is no longer present
- condition resulting from (sequela) of malnutrition and other nutritional deficiencies
Codes: = Billable
- E64 Sequelae of malnutrition and other nutritional deficiencies
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.