Deficiency of other nutrient elements E61
- E61 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E61 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E61 - other international versions of ICD-10 E61 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
Codes: = Billable
E61 Deficiency of other nutrient elements
- E61.0 Copper deficiency
- E61.1 Iron deficiency
- E61.2 Magnesium deficiency
- E61.3 Manganese deficiency
- E61.4 Chromium deficiency
- E61.5 Molybdenum deficiency
- E61.6 Vanadium deficiency
- E61.7 Deficiency of multiple nutrient elements
- E61.8 Deficiency of other specified nutrient elements
- E61.9 Deficiency of nutrient element, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.