Deficiency of other specified B group vitamins E53.8
- E53.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E53.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E53.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 E53.8 may differ.
- Biotin deficiency
- Cyanocobalamin deficiency
- Folate deficiency
- Folic acid deficiency
- Pantothenic acid deficiency
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
Codes: = Billable
E53 Deficiency of other B group vitamins
- E53.8 Deficiency of other specified B group vitamins
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.