Deficiency of other B group vitamins E53
- E53 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E53 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E53 - other international versions of ICD-10 E53 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- sequelae of vitamin B deficiency (E64.8)
Codes: = Billable
- E53 Deficiency of other B group vitamins
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.