Niacin deficiency [pellagra] E52
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Niacin deficiency [pellagra]" is "E52". E52 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E52 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E52 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E52 - other international versions of ICD-10 E52 may differ.
- Niacin (-tryptophan) deficiency
- Nicotinamide deficiency
- Pellagra (alcoholic)
- sequelae of niacin deficiency (E64.8)
Codes: = Billable
E52 Niacin deficiency [pellagra]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.