Retarded development following protein-calorie malnutrition E45
- E45 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E45 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E45 - other international versions of ICD-10 E45 may differ.
- Nutritional short stature
- Nutritional stunting
- Physical retardation due to malnutrition
Codes: = Billable
E45 Retarded development following protein-calorie malnutrition
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.