Other intraoperative complications of endocrine system E36.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other intraoperative complications of endocrine system" is "E36.8". E36.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E36.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E36.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E36.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 E36.8 may differ.
- code, if applicable, to further specify disorder
Codes: = Billable
E36 Intraoperative complications of endocrine system
- E36.8 Other intraoperative complications of endocrine system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.