Intraoperative complications of endocrine system E36
- E36 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E36 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E36 - other international versions of ICD-10 E36 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- postprocedural endocrine and metabolic complications and disorders, not elsewhere classified (E89.-)
Codes: = Billable
- E36 Intraoperative complications of endocrine system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.