Disorders of endocrine glands in diseases classified elsewhere E35
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Disorders of endocrine glands in diseases classified elsewhere" is "E35". E35 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- E35 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM E35 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of E35 - other international versions of ICD-10 E35 may differ.
- code, if applicable, to identify:
- sequelae of tuberculosis of other organs (B90.8)
- underlying disease, such as:
- late congenital syphilis of thymus gland [Dubois disease] (A50.5)
- Echinococcus granulosus infection of thyroid gland (B67.3)
- meningococcal hemorrhagic adrenalitis (A39.1)
- syphilis of endocrine gland (A52.79)
- tuberculosis of adrenal gland, except calcification (A18.7)
- tuberculosis of endocrine gland NEC (A18.82)
- tuberculosis of thyroid gland (A18.81)
- Waterhouse-Friderichsen syndrome (A39.1)
Codes: = Billable
E35 Disorders of endocrine glands in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.